We are excited to announce that we are hiring for a full time entry level Commercial Insurance Customer Service Position, based out of our local headquarters in Elmhurst, IL.
Are you an honest, organized, consistent, efficient, and positive team player? Do you have customer service experience and positive “can do” attitude, eager to learn and help others?
If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding, and team-oriented work environment, view our job description below and email your resume, cover letter explaining why you are a good fit and salary requirements to email@example.com . Make sure to write word “WINNER” in email’s subject line, as only these emails will be considered for the position.
Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative Job Description:
Mission of the Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative:
To service clients every time delivering extraordinary WOW experience and help grow the book of business by supporting the sales team in their pursuit of new and renewal business.
Desired Outcomes of this Role
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by maintain a high retention ratio by being proactive and providing extraordinary service
- Provide outstanding inbound service on claims, billing questions, endorsements and certificates of insurance
- Look for additional revenue on the book of business in the form of increased coverage, account rounding, adding policy features and generating referrals for new business
- Work closely with sales team to help them pursuit new business opportunities
- Prepare accounts for annual renewals and account reviews
One of the principles of Goodwill Financial is to raise your hand if you need help. If there is a week you are struggling to complete your outcomes please raise your hand so we can help you prioritize.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners unethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is easy.
- Organized & Planning: Plans, organizes and schedules in a productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being abrasive.
- Follow-Through: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Pro-activity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm Under Pressure: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Openness to Criticism and Ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including emails.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Customer service experience : 3 years
- Insurance experience preferred but not necessary