Business Owners Insurance

Protect Today, Prepare for Tomorrow!

What You Get

Business Owners Policy, commonly called a “BOP” contains many of the insurance coverages needed by most small businesses. While these policies are not standard, there is great variation from the insurance company to the insurance company; there are certain common elements.

General Liability

It helps protect your restaurant from certain lawsuits alleging injuries or property damage that occurred as the result of your business operations. Business Liability insurance does not cover liabilities directly arising out of the professional services your restaurant may provide.

Commercial Property

It covers the physical location of your restaurant and the tools used for running your restaurant business, like ovens, stovetops, plates, and utensils – whether you own or lease them.

Business Income

It covers the loss of income when you can’t run your restaurant or food business because of covered property damage.

The basic BOP offers a business property for both building and contents, and liability insurance protection for the operation of your business. This liability protection will generally include both the operation of your business, at its established location, and the liability from your products or completed operations.

Some, but not all of the policies, will also offer business income and extra expense protection after an insured loss. BOP policies do not contain all of the coverages needed by a small business. Notably, they do not cover any workers’ compensation, professional liability, or business vehicle coverage.

Want to learn more? Contact us today and get a FREE QUOTE!

Request a Quote!


579 W North Ave Suite 300, Elmhurst, IL 60126, USA

Phone: (630)-785-2412

Fax: (630) 785-2426


Contact Us

9 + 11 =